Spend 8 days, 7 nights at a Casa Particular in Havana while learning and enjoying the most recognizable rhythms of the Cuban music “Salsa.”
Tickets for the salsa congress are limited. So make your booking as soon as possible. Deadline is February 28th!!
Ritmo Cuba is a unique international event where dancers, students, teachers and choreographers from around the world come to share the love for Latin dance in Havana Cuba – the birthplace of salsa rhythm. The festival boasts more than 60 of the best salsa teachers from across Cuba and the world – including the principal dance instructors from each of the major salsa schools in Havana. Over 7 days, the festival offers more than 100 Hours of classes, with 3 separate salons operating at any given time so that students can select their preferred style and level. Take classes in Cuban Salsa, Rueda de Casino, Reggaeton, Cha Cha Cha, Bachata, Hip Hop, Kizomba, Rumba or Folklorico, and then join the party at the hottest salsa clubs in Cuba.
This year the festival will be held in the Melia Cohiba, one of Havana’s premier 5-star hotels located in the Central area of Vedado, overlooking the spectacular Malecon.
- Participate in a history of casino conference
- Daily salsa classes
- Visit Bellas Artes Museum
- Enjoy a live music performance at Flauta Mágica
- A day trip to the famous Ernest Hemingway house visit to the Havana Fort to experience the 9 pm Canyon fire
- Visit the artisan’s gallery
- Enjoy the Jazz music rhythms at Café Miramar
- Tour Old Havana
- Visit the iconic La Zorra y El Cuervo
- Practice the rhythms learned at Fabrica de Arte
- Night tour to Cojimar to enjoy the Flauta Mágica show
- Visit the Rum distillery, tobacco manufacture and the Hostal Conde de Villanueva
- A day trip to Valle Viñales
- A day trip Ciénaga de Zapata