Sustainable Cuba Eco Tour
Spend 6 days, 5 nights in Viñales, Cuba on an educational tour about Cuban farmers
Join us on an incredible educational tour to Cuba. Eco-farming, natural resources, and sustainability are critical ingredients for farmers to grow crops. From the farm to the table is the way to go at local private restaurants. Learn about what farmers use to keep healthy crops and more.
- Lodging at Casa Particular
- Dining at local privately owned restaurants
- Transfer from Havana to Viñales
- Chats with local farmers
- Local tours to Cueva del Indio
- Tour to Valle de la Prehistoria
- Visit to Tobacco farms
- Visit local crafts market
*** Flights are not included in your package!
*** A Down Payment of $1,000.00 is required to secure your spot on the tour. Maximum 15 people per tour.
- Accommodation Casa Particular
- Three dinners and all breakfasts are included at private restaurants (paladars)
*** Alcohol beverages, water, and purchase of souvenirs aren’t included in your package.
Ready to book your tour to Cuba or have questions, call me: (615) 412-9615
Email us at email@example.com